Friday, January 27, 2012

Orange Colored Lights Spotted Over Oxenden Square Herne Bay Kent UK

 
Date:  July 2011
Time:  9:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 2 clearly and many in background.
Shape of Objects: Orange spheres pulsating.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: Watched a host of orange lights in sky diagonally move across from my home in the distance moving at speed with no noise in zig zag formation almost.
 
Then two orange coloured lights hovered opposite my second story window within fifty foot on the roof line of my neighbors roof in Oxenden Street for about 10 minutes.
 
My 10 year old daughter was freaked out and kept telling me to close the window and come away as no way were they lanterns, helicopters or planes.
 
I was fascinated and excited at what was happened and emailed Howard Hughes the unexplained website the next day to report this.
 
The lights then moved at speed towards the sea and did not return. I am convinced these were UFOs.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment