Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Moon Like Object Over Dublin Ireland

 
Date:  January 13, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
Hi Brian, I saw the exact same thing in Ireland exactly as you described it. I knew it wasn’t the moon, as this object seemed to be setting like the sun.
 
Also the fact that the real moon was in the sky at the time of the sighting.
It was almost as if the object had intended to look like the moon as from the distance that I was at. I could see what resembled craters of some sort, but almost hazy.
It stood still for a period of time until it gradually began to drop over the horizon. From the sounds of it, I was much closer than you had encountered. I’m an absolute skeptic when it comes to ET and conspiracy theories etc.
 
The experience hasn’t opened my mind, I’m sure there’s a logical explanation, but I can’t seem to tell people as what I saw was clearly not something you see every day.

Have you seen objects like this before? Let me know.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment