Saturday, January 21, 2012

UFO Hovers Then Turns Red And Shoots Off Over Perth Scotland

 
Date:  November 1999
Time:  Between 8:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Could not see shape, very bright light.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: It was a cold evening and I had recently given birth to my daughter when I was in my flat located on the Creiff Road in Perth when a very bright light caught my eye over the old rail yard across the road at what is known as the white bridge. 
 
I opened the window as I thought it was at first a helicopter, but there was no sound whatsoever. It shot off to the right at very high speed, so I went out my flat and onto the balcony at the back.
 
It was there over to my left just hovering, but changed colour to red and it then shot off diagonally into the sky. This was witnessed by my husband. I did not call anyone as I thought that people would think I was crazy.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment