Friday, January 20, 2012

Bright Orange Light Over Allentown Pennsylvania

 
Date:  January 1, 2012
Time:  After midnight.
 
Hi I'm sorry I didn't see your post sooner, but we also seen the UFO. It was me, my boyfriend and his two cousins on January 1, 2012 right after the ball dropped.
 
We ran outside to watch the fireworks which were in almost every direction, and honestly I wish I would have looked at the clock to tell you a time, but we were out there for a little bit.
 
I could imagine same time as you, anyway I had turned my head to look for more fireworks and I seen this bright orange ball of light, thinking it was a UFO immediately.
 
It didn't move and then it started to bob side to side and then it started to move down and to the left from my view of the sky and then it disappeared. 
 
I tried to get pictures, but it was just too dark and far away. But I will say it was pretty freaking awesome because there is no doubt in my mind that it was a UFO, how could they not come and see the firework show as they have the best view.
 
Well thanks for reading.
 
Additional Information:
 
Yes it was definitely after midnight and most definitely before 12:30 a.m. and I live on the south side of Allentown, Pennsylvania near south fourth street.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment