Sunday, January 1, 2012

Brightest Largest Lonest Blazing Meteor Which Glimmered Orange Blue And Tail Of Green Over Mimbres Valley In Southwestern New Mexico

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  Approx: 7:30 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, yes, I saw the meteor from the Mimbres Valley in southwestern NM around 7:30 p.m. After the stating of New Year's intentions last night with my beloved, I walked outside to witness the brightest, biggest, longest blazing meteor I have ever seen streaking across the sky.
 
The ball of fire was half the width of the moon and glimmered in orange and blue with a vivid tail of green!

Let me know if you find out anything more about it, I am very curious to learn more!
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment