Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bright Green Object With Fire Like White Surrounding It Seen North Phoenix Arizona

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  Around 8:15 p.m.
 
I saw this green bright streaking light in the sky on 12/31/11. I live on 7th Ave., and Grovers in north Phoenix, AZ. I was in back on my porch that faces to the east. The light I saw was traveling very fast coming from the south heading north.
 
It was a bright green ball of light with a fire like white light surrounding it. As fast as it was going, it looked to me to be falling. As I watched it, it was getting lower to the ground as it traveled north. I watched until I couldn't' see it any longer and didn't see or hear anything like it crashing down, so I kind of dismissed it.
 
If it wasn't a comet what was it?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment