Sunday, January 1, 2012

Spectacular Meteor With Tail Spotted Over Albuquerque New Mexico

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  8:14 p.m.
 
I saw it too at 8:14. The most spectacular meteor I have ever seen. I was pulling on to I 40 from the Juan Tabo ramp. It was horizon to horizon with a spectacular tail and a quite visible fireball. Wow!!, what a sight.
 
I actually had time to veer off to the side of the ramp to watch it fade. The first thing I thought of I'm going to see an aerial burst or in impact.
 
I think the only reason it didn't, was it's it's trajectory. Had it been a more perpendicular angle, we may have had a hefty impact. A truly beautiful sight.
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment