Wednesday, January 4, 2012

9 Red Colored Lights Move In Different Directions Over Jukskei Park Gauteng South Africa

 
Date:  January 1, 2012
Time:  12:05 a.m.

Dear Sir, This morning 00.15 on the 1st January 2012 I was walking outside in the park. I was listening to the fireworks and watching something else far above that was 9 reddish lights. They hovered in the distance and also moved in different directions.

I had enough time to fetch my camera and took a video. No one seems to believe me , but at least I have a video. I live in Jukskei park and saw them southeast towards Edenvale and Alberton area.

The distance however could be far further. I Googled for sightings and noticed your story. Should you be interested you are welcome to contact me.

Kind Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment