Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fellow Has His Own Sighting Of The Lights At Westfield Indiana (Picture)

 
Date:  January 7, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:45 p.m.
 
Well I have some ridiculous news. In the time between me emailing you with my sisters sighting. I saw the same thing my sister saw. Was in Westfield, Indiana, around 8:45 p.m.
 
Literally between two intersections were the location of my sisters sighting, and my sighting.
 
Her sighting was at the intersection of 156th and Springmill heading west. And mine was at Springmill and 146th heading north.
 
I’ll attach a picture and send it in a separate email, and it’s the one from Saturday night the 7th.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment