Sunday, January 15, 2012

Around 12 Round Orange Lights/Objects Over Forty Hall Enfield UK

 
Date:  January 14, 2012
Time:  9:59 p.m.
 
Me and my family saw them last night too! There were about a dozen of them and they moved slowly across the sky. They made no noise and I got it on video. My mom believes in this stuff, and now now I'm starting to!
They were orangey and were medium in size.

Of course my neighbor saw them 1st, he is a science geek, no offense, but he saw them and ran over to get us and they were flying overhead. They were bigger than any star I've ever seen, other than the sun, but I’m not so sure it was a star!
 
Like I said they were moving slowly and the were at least 12 of them.
 
Hope this helps!
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment