Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Orange Ball Of Light Over Erieau Ontario Canada

Date: August 5, 2011
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, my name is (name removed) and my wife's name is (name removed) . On Friday night August 5th, 2011 we were staying in Erieau at the motel there and it was our last night, we had been there for 4 days. We both love to stargaze down by the beach.

On Friday we went down around 10:00pm and as we were walking to the beach, when I spotted a orange light in the western sky. It really caught my attention.

I had my binoculars with me and was able to focus on it. It was very bright and I could tell it was not a planet or a plane. It stayed in one spot and seemed to pulsate a bit and then it disappeared just like that.

We then moved to a different spot on the beach as there were people there, and they were really loud. I looked over to the same spot and saw it again and it did the same thing, stayed in one spot and then disappeared just like that. I had my Blackberry with me and Googled "Orange light over Lake Erie" and that is how I found out about your experience.

I have never seen a UFO before, but now I can say I have, and so many other people have seen it too. Please keep in touch, we live in Toronto, but now I want to go back just to see if I can see it again. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment