Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bright Orange Light Over Lake Mille Lacs Malmo Minnesota

 
Date:  July 2, 2011
Time:  11:30 p.m.
 
On Saturday night my friends and I were on a walk, we are 15-18 completely sober, clear skies, not quite pitch dark. I see this bright orange light, thinking it was Mars at first, then all the sudden it quickly zig zagged like one, two three, four times and then stopped in the middle and got big like it was coming closer to us.

It then all the sudden it got small and disappeared. Probably about the span of 30 seconds for the whole occurrence.

There were 4 of us that saw it, and none of us could explain what it was. It was the most chilling experience to see that unfold in front of my eyes. I have heard of UFOs, but never saw anything with my own eyes like that. 

Have you received any other recent sightings like this? 

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment