Saturday, October 8, 2011

Approximately 10 Orange Triangles Over Westwood Thompson Manitoba

Date: Late August 2011
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Hello, I was looking for the newspaper article about UFO sightings over Thompson and found your link. On December 24th my whole family saw the same thing. I live in Westwood and the objects were right above my house and within 10 seconds they were gone!

They were exactly as you explained, thank god I found someone that saw the same thing!

Additional Information:

Oh, Thompson Manitoba, Westwood is a place in the city.

And then only a few days ago I was playing video games in my basement at around 11:00pm, I have a eerie feeling I was being watched, so I went to close my blinds and looked out the window towards the east and I saw once again the same thing I saw in December, but this time there were at least 10 orange triangles moving at a high rate of speed, and they were not planes because the were moving from side to side almost.

I could see them well from about 2 km away, I called my friend over and by the time he arrived, he ran over to look, but they were gone again. I still have the chills as I type this to you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment