Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Three Bright Round Amber Objects Hovering Over England, Devon In Exmouth Town


Date: December 2, 2009
Time: 8:15 p.m.

I was just being dropped home from work at 20:15pm 2/12/09 and as I went to walk to my home which I share with my sister and parents. I happened to look up at the sky to see three bright amber coloured looking round objects hovering in the sky. I was so shocked at what I was seeing I ran in the house to get my sister and mum to see what I was seeing. We stood in the front of the house watching the three lights.


When after a few moments began to move very quickly off into the distance...one had completely disappeared which was very strange and the other two moved off into the distance without making a sound and were a lot bigger than any normal aircraft in fact it would have been twice the size of a plane. They were in no way stars or planets and they were in no way anything I have ever seen before. They were so bright in the sky..like little balls of fire and even like little suns hovering. I was fascinated.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment