Sunday, December 20, 2009

Large Tubular UFO With Lights Seen At Nelson B.C (Along The Kootenay River)


Date: Approximately ten years ago. (March 1997) (?)
Time: About 6:10 a.m.

Message: Hello! I just found your site while browsing and thought I'd like to relate my UFO experience of approximately ten years ago. Now retired, I once worked for the city of Nelson B.C. I left for work one morning at my usual time of about 6:10 am. I believe it was early spring - probably March. I had to drive about four miles west of town, pick up my work mate and then the two of us would continue to our work site, just a couple miles west of town which is downstream on the Kootenay river. This morning was cool and the narrow valley we live in and at that time, can have patches of fog hanging above the river here and there. The road to my workmates home climbs up in the valley and I can get a view down towards the river.

As I'm travelling along, I looked toward the river and noticed what looked to me to be a large tubular balloon (like a sausage) with three large lights along its side. Each light slowly blinking a different colour. Although I looked down toward it, it seemed to be floating along, perhaps 100 feet above the river, in a horizontal direction downstream. Suddenly it disappeared as it entered into a patch of fog. I picked up my buddy, and mentioned it to him on our way to work. My best guess as to its size would be possibly five feet thick and twenty feet long - a ratio of 1:4. Two mornings later, he said that he also had seen it, the evening before. We couldn't figure it out, so soon forgot about it. I must appologize, as this is not the correct module to be typing this account. Sorry for the inconvenience! The name of the area is called Taghum and is popular for UFOs due to a series of hydro electric generating stations nearby. Sincerely.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment