Saturday, December 19, 2009

Huge Hazy Disk Shaped UFO Over Pass Creek Castlegar, B.C. (Alien Abduction)


Date: July ?, 1994
Time: 3:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: In the valley of Pass Creek Castlegar.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Huge hazy disk illuminated by (flickering) colorful lights.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was abducted by the ships occupants at the young age of seven.

I was at home with my brother and his friend. It was getting late so we pulled out are sleeping bags and slept on the living room floor. I woke up in the middle of the night, shivering in cold sweat that had literally soaked my sleeping bag. I was so scared, but for some reason I couldn't remember just what was I scared about. I started screaming out my brothers name but oddly he never responded or even moved. At that point my frustration grew but some sort of power inside me decided for myself to almost instinctively leap off the floor and look directly out my window, peering at a craft slowly moving away and eventually shot back down the mountain side. It was astonishing!

Red, blue, yellow, orange, green with whitet lights on each side. Interestingly it acted as if it noticed that I got up, and it came back vary close just above the creek at the end of my property. I felt almost ambrosia as I watched it for a good 5 minuntes. As it slowly creped away, I had a brilliant idea. I could take a picture! So I ran to the cabinet and grabbed my dad's old Canon camera. Unfortunately I hesitated and got vary confused with all those adjusts on the camera lens. I then tried to adjust it back to it's original lens using the light that illuminates off the ship to help me see. As I raised the camera up. I toook the shot. I put the camera on the dinner table and eventually I shivered myself back to sleep.

The next morning, I picked up the camera to find that the lens was heaver then the big camera? Subsequently, no film !

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment