Sunday, December 27, 2009

5 Bright Orange Round Lights Over Clonee, Dublin 15, Ireland



Date: December 27, 2009
Time: 8:09 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Clonee, Dublin 15, Ireland.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 5
Shape of Objects: Round lights.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Hi, first time for anything and believe me this is a first reporting something I am not sure I can explain. I was looking out my kitchen window when I noticed 3 bright orange objects, faint at first low in the Southern sky, traveling west to east in the night sky. The objects were very far away, did not display any features of a normal aircraft insofar as blinking lights. The velocity of the objects was unusual too, as one object appeared to slow down the other speed up to catch up with it. We live near Dublin airport so we are used to seeing aircraft.

The objects were as bright as the European Space Station, however orange in colour and they did not follow a uniform trajectory, seeming to move slightly up or down, unlike a satellite object. I followed them for as long as I could, however they went out of sight behind some houses. Unfortunately no pictures. In total there were 5 of these lights, too far away to be Chinese lanterns + could not have been satellites or meteor. Very unusual indeed. Thanks.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment