Sunday, December 27, 2009

Witnesses Watch Orange UFOs At 15 Feet Away In Glasgow Scotland UK (Pictures)


Date: December 25, 2009
Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Hi there, I have to reply to your post in relation to the orange lights you seen, and if you could mention this on your website that would be great. I must say, myself and partner got a real close look At these objects, they where about 15 feet away from us, we live on the top floor of a block of apartments, and at the time, we just happened to look out of the window and we seen to orange lights in front of us, they went over our apartment and one came back I managed to take an image of this too, then it just shot up into the sky really fast, And I mean fast, then that was that.
We seen these object about 8:00pm, Christmas Day evening, there was to orange lights, about 1 hour later, a helicopter appeared around the same location, we could both see the shape of the helicopter and cold here the sound if it too. So this has us really perplexed as to what this actually is.


About 2 to 3 months ago the same thing happened but the lights where white they went in the same direction then just disappeared, we have heard of weather balloons around that time but they do not move that fast and in controlled directions.

I have included an image I took and I am happy to provide original of these too, I took about four which are pretty much the same, this image is the same image, but magnified so you can see this close up, and zoomed in looks pretty amazing. What I could see when zoomed in, and this could be a trick of light so to speak, it looks like a swastika.

My name is (removed), and email is (removed)

Hope to hear from you soon, regards.

This is an ad on your website, I had to reply to it: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2009/12/2-orange-objectslights-observed-over.html

Please keep in mind, these photos are copyright to the witness who took them.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment