Monday, December 21, 2009

Large Green Fireball Observed Over Mudge Island And Ladysmith, British Columbia


Date: Around 1998
Time: Evening.

Brian: I saw the big green fireball about 10 yrs ago one night at work on afternoon shift. It was huge with a slight flaming green tail moving slowly until it went out of sight behind some trees. Way to slow to be a meteorite or anything else like that. It was about the size of an orange at arms length and fluorescent green heading for the ground or the water somewhere between Mudge Island and Ladysmith which is just south of Nanaimo. I have been an outside worker on shift work for a long time Brian and have seen many aircraft and such at night but I have never seen anything like this before. It freaked me out Brian and I will never forget it.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment