Sunday, December 27, 2009

Illuminated UFO Comes To A Hover Over Vernon, British Columbia


Date: June 2000
Time: Approx: 2:00 a.m.

I find this very interesting, I was living in Vernon, B.C. in June of 2000 and was working as a care giver for a quadriplegic. I had just finished getting up at about 2:00 a.m. to perform some care for her. I went out for a smoke and was looking at the lake when a very bright light came in over the hill and hovered over the lake.

I first thought it was a search and rescue aircraft, but realized there was no sound and the whole craft was illuminated and it wasn't just a search light. I watched it for about 2 to 3 minutes then the light dimmed and it took off straight at a high speed behind the hills and was gone. I always thought it was just my imagination, but maybe not. I hope you get a chance to find out more on these sightings. I'll keep watching the skies.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment