Monday, January 9, 2012

Glowing Red/Orange Object Flying Over The Western Horizon And Seen From Soldotna Alaska

 
Date:  January 8, 2012
Time:  8:30 p.m.
 
Good Morning, I am an avid sky watcher and have lived in Alaska for almost 40 years and have never seen what I saw last night. I was looking out my kitchen window in the rural area of Soldotna, Alaska at 8:30 pm on 1/8/12 which was a cold, crisp, snow covered night with a very bright moon. 
 
Off on the western horizon appeared an orb that glowed red/orange and moved slowly across the sky. It went behind the trees and I didn't follow up by going outside as I should have!  My partner was downstairs and didn't see it, but did ask on FB if anyone else saw it with no confirmations as yet.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment