Monday, January 2, 2012

Bright Orange Lights Over The Sea At Port Alfred Eastern Cape South Africa

 
Date:  January 1, 2012
Time:  8:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Spherical.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was interested to read about the orange lights seen in the sky last night in Australia. I am living in Port Alfred Eastern Cape South Africa. At 8 o'clock this evening, 1st January 2012 I went to open the bedroom window which faces south and saw a bright orange light over the sea moving from west to east.
 
As we never see aircraft over the sea, I went to the large east facing window to watch the light. It was travelling fast and soon disappeared behind some very light cloud, within seconds I looked up and saw another orange light directly overhead, and shouted to my husband to come and watch.
 
This light also moved quickly and there was absolutely no sound whatsoever and once again it disappeared. Within seconds a third orange light appeared over the sea and followed the same pattern as the first.
 
This sighting was really strange and I did try and take a picture with my cell phone of the third light, but it seems it has not come out. I would love to hear your thoughts.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment