Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Yellow Orange Light And Strange Smell At Crandon Wisconsin

 
Date:  January 1, 2012
Time:  1:16 a.m. - 3:00 a.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: 1
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: It was strange. I have seen a UFO in the past. This time all I saw were lights. I was awaken from my sleep by bright lights twice last night.
 
There also seemed to have a strange smell when I was awoken. The big windows lit up with a yellow orange light. There seemed to be a rumbling along with it.
 
The lights would last a few seconds then disappear. Heavy snow clouds so ruled out other causes. Not sure what it was but woke me up twice.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment