Friday, January 6, 2012

Yellow Glowing Object Seen Flying Through The Sky From Mesa Arizona

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m.
 
I saw it twice, once around about 8:00 p.m., I did not look at my watch. It came from the east traveling west. And I swear it turned to the south and then disappeared. From my point of view it appeared to be quite large. And there were no flashing lights on it.
 
It almost seemed to have a yellowish glow to it. Then later that night, me my girlfriend and another friend saw it again around midnight. It traveled from north to south. The only difference is that it was way west of my location, where earlier it flew almost overhead.
 
I know what an airplane looks like, I know what a planet and meteor look like, I know what a satellite passing overhead looks like. I can not explain what I saw that night.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential. 

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment