Sunday, January 1, 2012

Yellow Blue Red Colored Meteor Looked Only A Few Hundred Feet Above Albuquerque New Mexico

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, last night about 8:00 p.m. I stepped outside to take my cat for a walk and saw the largest meteor of my life. I live in the far NE heights at the end of Comanche, so the object looked to me to be only a few hundred feet over downtown Alb.
 
At first I saw a huge rather slowly traveling yellowish “Star of Bethlehem”. Then it spread out more and I became horrified that a plane might be crashing.
 
At that point it also turned from yellow to blue with red and green tinges trailing a very broad  flame, no sound. I decided it had to be a meteor and was sure it was going to blow a hole in Corrales.
 
But just before that should have happened, it quietly faded away as if the whole event were a magic trick.

I found your link on the Vike Factor” and am sending you my description of the event you described.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment