Monday, January 2, 2012

UFO Filmed Over Downtown Los Angeles California (Pictures)

 
Date:  July 4, 2011
Time:  Approx: 9:45 a.m.
 
On July 4th, 2011 approximately 9:45 a.m., my girlfriend and I were sat on the rooftop of a building downtown Los Angeles California near Staples Center. We are both from Vancouver B.C. and were on a mini vacation there.
 
We were very lucky to have sun chairs on the roof of the building to enjoy this summer morning. While relaxing on the rooftop, I noticed super high in the sky what appeared to be flickering light (almost like a star would twinkle in the night sky) and it appeared to be the distance that a star would appear in the sky super far away.
 
It caught my attention. I thought maybe as it's a holiday down there it was a silver balloon freely floating. This sparkle of light appeared on the left side of a high rise building and it continued to flicker for several minutes. (approximately 4 minutes total time). I told my friend to look, yet she couldn't see it. It disappeared.
 
Several minutes later I saw a dark object in the sky which was super high up and I couldn't clearly identify it's shape nor form it appeared to be very small. It's distance seemed to higher up than any jet plane would go and now it was on the right side of the high rise building directly across from us.
 
This darker object stayed in the sky for several minutes and I told my friend it's back again and I had a "feeling" of  being watched with intensity and felt somewhat of an electric feeling.
 
Another friend of mine suggested when you see something strange start taking pictures or video if you can. So I did. I took video for several minutes on top of the rooftop of this downtown L.A. building pointing my cell in the direction of this object on the right side of the building.
 
Although I took the video (on a cell phone) I was not looking directly at the sky nor the object, I was just recording images in the direction of the object where I last saw it.
 
As you know, cell phones do not have the greatest ability to pick up images especially far away and certainly my phone had no zoom ability. I recorded about 10 minutes of video. I reviewed the video on my cell a few days later and nothing showed up that I could identify.
 
However, sometime later on and on a bigger monitor I ran the video again and noticed a blip of something on the screen around 11-12 second mark .
 
The blip seemed be show up for less than 1 split second. I couldn't figure out the blip was across the screen, so I took the video and slowed down the images frame by frame. I now have several frames of some object that flew in a closer proximity to our location on the rooftop.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment