Sunday, January 1, 2012

Two Orange Objects Seen Flying Over Ocala Florida

 
Date:  January 1, 2012 
Time:  Midnight.
 
Last night at midnight me and my son went outside to light a few firecrackers and I noticed an orange object through the trees, at first I thought it was a flare or something, but in a moment it cleared past the trees, there were two objects flying exactly in time with each other, the one following a bit lower than the lead.

We had a very clear view of them for about 1.5 to 2 minutes, they were not anything I've ever seen before in my life. They flew a steady straight course at consistent speed, from the distance they covered in the time we watched I'd estimate they were doing at least 5k - 6k mph.

I'm in Ocala, Florida and considering that we saw these things at midnight on New Years I think that many more people should be reporting this. There was no mistaking this for fireworks or any other known man made object, looking to the south from my location they flew from the west to the east gaining altitude as they went.
 
The following object disappeared but the lead object seemed as if it actually flew off into space.

Sadly,  the batteries in my video camera had no charge.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. At the exact same time and night, 12:10am Jan. 1st 2012, my husband and I watched those two lights. We're in Pembroke Pines, Florida. So they were to the north and also traveled west to east. We saw them for about two minutes and they disappeared. They moved together and didn't go very far but I have no idea how far away they were. They were flickering orange. I would love an explanation!

    ReplyDelete