Saturday, January 7, 2012

Silver Colored Football Shaped UFO Over Northampton Massachusetts

 
Date:  December 13, 2011
Time:  Around noon time.
 
Hi Brian, I've also been quite skeptical of reports of UFOs until December 13, 2011 around noon when stopped at a red light in Northampton, MA. I looked up and saw a football shaped object at about the altitude of a commercial plane. 
 
It moved in a diagonal pattern for a distance and then stopped and was stationary in the sky. The traffic light turned green and I was on my way. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, thinking if the military was experimenting with new technology, then thinking that it would be impossible to fly and hover without wings. 
 
Very curious.  I've only told one friend about this, not wanting to sound crazy. Sincerely.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment