Sunday, January 8, 2012

Red Lights Form Giant Pyramid Over St. Petersburg Florida

 
Date:  January 1, 2012
Time:  12:15 a.m.
 
Hello, just after the fireworks display in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida tonight, my mom, aunt and 3 neighbors and I witnessed an amazing sight.
 
Red lights appeared out of no where and started to make strange movements, unlike any airplane or helicopter or balloon or flare. It proceeded to make a giant pyramid, then were gone.

I called Bay News 9, but they said I must be seeing Fireworks.

I’m awaiting any video my friends or people downtown may have taken. Let me know if you here anything from this area please.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment