Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Orange Red Light Spotted Over Sacramento California

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  9:26 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was in my backyard smoking a cigarette and was gazing at the skies. I was looking in a southwest direction and saw an orange/red light moving away from me, faintly going in and out of sight.
 
There was no clouds it was a completely clear night. I called my girlfriend out to show her, but she was skeptical. I knew it wasn’t a plane because the lights were not of an aircraft.
 
We watched it go in and out of sight for about 10 seconds and then it just started traveling faster away from us and took about another 10 seconds to disappear.
 
I’m estimating it was in the southwest skies approximately 15/20 miles away. I have never seen anything like that in my life.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment