Saturday, January 7, 2012

Orange Colored Lights Seen Twice Over Vancouver Washington

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  Approx: 7:30 p.m. and again at 10:30 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, I saw the same thing over Vancouver WA from the northwest area of Portland Oregon around 7:20 PM then again around 10:30 PM. I am located west of PDX.
 
I do remember earlier in the year seeing a glowing blimp, but this was different because when the blimp turned I could see the flashing maker lights.
 
The thing I saw in the sky New Years eve floated like a flare, but changed it’s flight path a couple times before dimming and vanishing. It appeared to be moving towards me but at the same time reducing from a large fiery ball to a tiny spec of light?
 
The object was changing in orange hues and intensity but no marking lights were noticed. The first time I saw it my neighbor was outside smoking, but I didn’t get his attention before it faded away. It looked like it want behind the clouds.
 
I watched a plane run the entire holding and landing pattern, but the clouds did not obstruct my view. Later that night I was talking with my parents on the phone outside due to the noisy in the house and I witnessed it again.
 
This time I pulled the whole family and a few guests out of the house to witness the phenomena and all saw it. Some people said it was probably a balloon until it got very small and disappeared.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment