Monday, January 2, 2012

Large Red/Orange Colored Ball Of Light Over St. Pete Beach Florida

 
Date:  January 1, 2012
Time:  Approx: 12:05 a.m.
 
I saw it too on St. Pete Beach 1/1/12 around 12:05 a.m. I just saw one big orange/reddish colored ball in the sky. It kind of stayed in one spot for a few minutes and then went down and back up. 
 
I looked away for a second and turned back to see what it was doing, and it had disappeared at that point.
 
It definitely was not fireworks/the moon/or a plane, it was strange, something I’ve never seen before in my life.
 
I’m not sure what it could be. My mom and sister both witnessed it too. I would like to know what it was. You can contact me at (email address removed) if there are anymore questions.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment