Friday, January 6, 2012

Golden Orange Objects Flying Over Brantford Ontario

 
Date:  January 1, 2012
Time:  12:39 a.m.

Hi Brian and all, I guess I have a bit more information on the Cambridge, Ontario Canada UFO sighting. 

I concur with almost everything the young gentleman claimed in his sighting on New Years Day. I however saw the occurrence at 12:39 a.m. New Years Day. 

I live in Brantford, which is about 40km southwest of Cambridge. I looked out the kitchen window (north facing) to check the meteorological conditions, we had light fog, low clouds. That was when I noticed the golden orb (coloured like a candle flame, so orange was a reasonable description from the Cambridge Gentleman) in the sky north of me, but coming from 90 degrees east. 

I thought it was quite pretty so continued to watch it. It dawned on me that there were no flashing lights and the light it emitted was not the white light of a plane or helicopter. However, that could have been due to the light fog, so didn’t think anymore of it as I watched.

At.12:40 a.m., the orb slowed down to a crawl. That was when I saw the second golden orb! It was quickly coming from the same direction as the first one had. I thought, “Oh God, they’re going to crash!” noted the time and ran outside. As you can imagine, I couldn’t take my eyes off of them.

The second orb quickly slowed down to the first orbs speed and they continued east always keeping a space of 4 degrees (if you held your thumbs up together you would see an orb on either side). I was about to go inside (it was cold out there!) when the third orb quickly came in from 25 degrees north.

It too matched speed with the others, but was 6 degrees away from the other two orbs. When the final orb came into position, forming the apex and front (as I was about to find out) of a triangle all the orbs colours reddened noticeably. The whole triangle (or the best synchronized flying I’ve ever seen of 3 independent crafts) turned to 60 degrees northeast and slowly flew away. 

I ran in and grabbed my cell phone and snapped 3 useless pictures. Just like the Cambridge lad, I’m hoping someone else managed to get some pictures. By the way, I was drinking tea all night so don’t have the benefit of saying I was drunk at the time :o)

I thought the whole thing was great, I’ve always wanted to see a UFO and 39 minutes into the New Year, I ticked that life goal off of my bucket-list. I’d be very interested in hearing more about this sighting. I’m sure it wasn’t swamp gas :o)

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment