Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Flickering Orange Amber Lights Seen Over Vero Beach Florida

 
Date:  January 3, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:25 p.m.
 
This was from my Facebook post I made minuets after I saw the 2 UFO's. Time was about 9:25 p.m. January 3rd, 2012  

Place: Backyard of my home in the subdivision of "Ansley Park" off Oslo Road.

Holy Crap, I officially saw my first UFO!
 
I was walking my dogs in the back yard, and I thought someone shot off a roman candle from across the water from the other neighborhood. It was a brilliant orange/amber color flickering.
 
It made no sound at all and was very beautiful. It was about 300-400 feet above me and I followed it until it disappeared to the east. A few seconds later another one took the same exact path the first one did.
 
I couldn't get over how close it was and how quiet it was. I kept thinking it was a helicopter with a spotlight, but was flickering and totally silent!
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. Omg my two sons and I saw the same lights we live right next to ansley park in stirling lake\grovener estates area only one street away from the op, at the same time. I thought they were related to the meteor shower, but the way they hovered and the color was unlike anything Id ever seen.

    ReplyDelete