Saturday, January 7, 2012

Face Of A Grey Alien Seen Outside Home At Elsiesriver Cape Town South Africa

 
Date:  Between 1986-1988
 
Somewhere between 1986-1988 I was at home in Elsiesriver along with my brother and 2 cousins. We were aged between about 7-10. It was around Easter time and we were all lying in the same bed. My brother looked up at the window and stopped talking.
 
We all looked at the window and saw what appeared to be the face of a "Grey" alien as portrayed today just staring at us.  

Now we had no idea what it was since we never saw anything like it on TV, movies etc., at the time, but we all agreed on what we saw and that image especially those eyes remains in my mind like it was yesterday.
 
We still talk about it after all this time.

Call us crazy or delusional, but I know what I saw and the chances of all 4 of us seeing the same thing at the same time is fairly slim right?

Anyway good luck in your search for answers and if you do get any feel free to let me know.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment