Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bright Red Orange Light Makes Unusual Maneuver Seen From Fremont California

 
Date:  July 17, 2009
Time:  Approx: 4:15 a.m.
 
This morning (7/17/09) at around 4:15 a.m. I saw a very bright reddish orange glowing light. At first I thought it was a star, but it was much too big and bright to be one. It stayed in the same position for about 5 minutes then ascended right, disappearing behind the trees.
 
Then I thought maybe it was a plane, but I didn't understand why the angle of the light didn't change when it flew sideways. It remained just as bright and still glowed reddish orange. I observed this in Fremont, CA. The light seemed to be above the Mountain View area (NASA hanger).
 
I know it was quite early in the morning but anyone else see it?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment