Sunday, January 15, 2012

About 7 Red Lights Spotted Over Vallejo California

 
Date:  January 15, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:25 p.m.
 
Hi, my family and I witnessed this similar thing tonight in the skies over Vallejo, CA. It occurred around 8:25 p.m. and we noticed about 7 red lights in the sky.
 
I have video footage of these strange lights. Weirdest thing!
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

  1. what are these objects hoovering over vallejo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seen a flying ball of fire hovering over an area near Costco in Vallejo on Christmas Eve, I belive it was 2009 around 8:00 PM. It looked like a ball of fire but you could see black swirls moving around it like the sun but apeared to slowly fly away at a snails pace lost track when I made it to the bottom of the hill due to the condos blocking my view. Cannot explain that one.

    ReplyDelete