Saturday, January 7, 2012

40 To 50 Orange Objects Seen Over Wake Forest North Carolina

 
Date:  January 7, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:01 p.m.
 
Hey just wanted to let you know you're not crazy. I was outside in Wake Forest off Matherly Drive and saw the same lights starting around 9:01 p.m., we estimated 40-50 of them. The first ones in dense clusters of 3, and finally tapering off to the last few stragglers.
 
They were pretty low and seemed to be flicking orange like a flame. We got as close to them as we could and they were completely silent, but moving quickly on the same path heading northeast. I tried to get a couple pictures, but nothing much turned out.
 
I called WRAL and they sounded very skeptical when I asked if anyone had reported anything. A little later my wife called WRAL and they said the National Guard was doing a training exercise, which I'm in the Army, so I'm going to call BS on that one.
 
What do you think about it all?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment