Sunday, January 8, 2012

3 Orange Lights In The Sky Travel In Different Directions Over Maple Ridge British Columbia

 
Date:  January 7, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
Hello Brian, my name is (name removed) and I live in Maple Ridge, last night myself and two friends were driving along Lougheed highway and 222nd area and saw 3 orange lights in the sky and then pulled over.
 
As soon as we pulled over, we rushed out of the car and saw 2 of them diagonally lined up in the sky, as the 3rd which was alot further faded away.
 
The remaining two slowly passed each other then travelled opposite directions. They stayed put for a few minutes until another one faded away. The last one remained for about 10 minutes.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. From northern new York.. At about 10 pm.. Me and my boyfriend where coming home from work and I look up in the sky and there was 3 orange glowing lights.. They would fade away then come back.. By the time I got home to take a picture they where gone.. But I have never seen anything like it in my life.. It was amazing to see.

    ReplyDelete