Wednesday, January 11, 2012

3 Glowing Orange Lights Seen Over Pascagoula Mississippi

 
Date:  January 11, 2012
Time:  Approx: 7:00 p.m.
 
My name is (name removed) I live in Pascagoula, Mississippi, at about 7:00 p.m. tonight I was at work locking the store up. I looked up into the sky and seen 3 glowing orange lights, they were not moving.
 
They would fade away them come back.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. I have seen the same in south Pascagoula twice 1 month apart in the sky at dusk at about the 2 o'clock vantage point due south traveling over the Gulf of Mexico.... I have been here all my life and never recall any commercial or military plane taking this route. All was silent for the size and seeming proximity! I thought they were the most spectacular falling stars I had ever seen as the three of them disjoined into about eight smaller that then disappeared because of the clouds I figured. Then about one month later going home from work and in the same location I saw them again but they retained there composure (did not separate) and disappeared into the clouds again which is my supposition.

    ReplyDelete