Thursday, March 24, 2011

Still More Witnesses Come Forward - UFO Splits Up Seen From Peoria Arizona

Date: March 18, 2011
Time: Between 7:40 p.m. to 7:50 p.m.

Hello, I'm so glad you posted this. My family and I were starting to feel like we were crazy. On 3/18 between 7:40 to 7:50pm my family and I were driving west on northern somewhere between 75th and AZ10 when we too saw what we thought was a shooting star. When we realized it was too big and orange to be a star, I then thought it might be a meteor.

It was traveling fast and at about a 45 degree angle towards the ground. Then it appeared to split into two smaller meteors (my husband said he saw three, but my son and I only saw two) still heading toward the ground and traveling at high speed. They sort of zig-zagged then merged back into one and then all at once, that thing split into five orbs that hovered in the sky!

The lower of the five orbs sort of rocked back and forth slightly. We watched the five orbs hover in the sky for awhile, maybe 2 - 5 minutes then we lost sight of them in the sky for a bit because we were driving, but when we could see them again, they had merged back into one bigger orb still hovering in the sky (we presume they merged - we didn't see them move, but the orb was bigger than the individual five and there was only one now).

We lost sight of it again and when we looked back, it was gone. I wish I had had the presence of mind to get out my camera, but my mind kept trying to rationalize what I was seeing and I was just too stunned to react. Would love to hear from others if they saw something similar or can explain what we saw! Also, there were 4 in our car that witnessed it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment