Friday, March 25, 2011

Yellow Orange Round Light Over Greenfield Indiana

Date: March 25, 2011
Time: 11:30 p.m. or 11:45 p.m.

Dear Brian, I was Googling UFO sightings over Greenfield, IN, because I think I might have saw one tonight on my way home from work. I've never seen one before, but it was weird. I'm kind of afraid of aliens, so I always check out any light I see in the sky. It's always a plane though except tonight.

So anyways I was heading west on US 40 and I noticed a yellowish orange round light slightly southwest from my point of view. I was stopped at the stop light at Meridian and US 40, I was kind of checking it out more to make sure that it was a plane, but I couldn't see the little red and blue blinky lights that planes have and it seemed bigger than most lights that planes have.

It didn't look like it was moving and then it looked like it sort of went side to side just slightly, but I thought maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me. I turned south on Meridian and I kept my eyes on the light as much as I could, because it was starting to freak me out a little, then the strangest part happened.

It blinked and flashed a couple of times really fast and then it was gone. It seemed to have just disappeared. I kept looking for it the rest of the way home which wasn't very far, but I couldn't see it anywhere. I've never seen a plane do that. This sighting happened tonight (3/25/11) around maybe 11:30pm or 11:45pm.

I told my dad when I got home, but he thought I was crazy. I'm really afraid of aliens for whatever reason, so if you have a way to reasonably explain what it was please let me know.

Thanks for reading my e-mail. Have a nice day.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment