Saturday, March 19, 2011

Solid Orange Pulsating Ball Of Light Over Marathon Florida

Date: March 18, 2011
Time: 8:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Hi Brian, we were sitting outside on the front of our Houseboat here in the Florida Keys. It was a beautiful clear still night, not to many stars though. We were taking pictures of the moon when my camera batteries died. I went in the house to look for new ones. My friend started pounding on the wall, yelling "Get out here!!'.

I ran outside, he says' look at that!", while pointing upwards. I looked up and freaked. It was a solid orange pulsating ball.

It was moving in a direct line southward towards Key West. It was not a shooting star (we've both seen those) and it was not a Chinese lantern (here at the Marina we let those go on New Years Eve, so I know what they look like). This was moving very fast in a direct line. I have never seen anything like this! Unfortunately it happened so fast that there wasn't time to try and take pictures.

Afterwards, I went in the house and started looking on line to see if anyone else reported this. That's how I found your page. We both stand by our story and this was definitely something we will never forget.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment