Monday, March 28, 2011

Orange Light Seen Above Mission British Columbia

Date: March 27, 2011
Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m.

Hi, last night my wife and I were diving home north on Cedar Street at around 14th Ave in Mission B.C. at around 8:30pm when I noticed an orange light moving quite slowly from west to east in the sky in front of us.

I had no idea how high it was, but I pulled over and watched for about three or four minutes and it disappeared behind the clouds.

I waited for it to reemerge, but it never showed up again. I have never seen anything like this before and I have been looking up a lot this past year. I Googled orange light in the sky, Mission and came across another report on your blog that was in the same area, but three lights! Very interesting. Anyway I thought I would report it to someone. Thanks, (name removed) Mission B.C.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment