Monday, March 28, 2011

UFO Splits And 5 Large Bright Lights Over Peoria Arizona

Date: March 18, 2011
Time: Between 7:40 p.m. to 7:50 p.m.


OMG, I saw the same thing and never have I seen anything (a sighting) before. This was amazing. I have never doubted, but never had the experience. I live in Peoria, Arizona. I was walking the dogs that night and I thought for sure it was a meteor, so I stopped to watch it, but when it split into three parts. I thought about fireworks...much too soon for that and much too large.

As I continued to watch the three things (for lack of knowledge) split and they then disappeared. A few seconds later they appeared again, then suddenly it burst into 5 lights, bigger than a plane light and flew away.

What was more amazing, was what I had seen before. When I first saw the "meteor", I notice a bunch of lights above the "meteor" sitting. I thought they were stars, but after the three white lights split and the 5 big lights flew off the lights that were above the meteor, it started to move and disappeared. I wrote the newspaper and asked if anyone had seen this? No response.

There is an air force base nearby, so I thought that no matter what they would keep it quiet.

This morning, after sharing my information with my sister and mom, I received this email about this very same thing. Well, what can I say other than AMAZING!!! Wow, this was an incredible experience. Thanks for letting us know. P.S. This was on the same day, same time.

A true believer.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment