Thursday, March 31, 2011

Three Orange Lights Over San Bernardino California

Date: March 29, 2011
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

I saw three orange lights over the west side of San Bernardino, California last night on March 29th 2011 at around 11:00pm. I was on a late night run when I noticed three lights bunched together. At first I thought they were planes but they were too bright and were moving differently. They weren't going in a straight line.

I know they weren't planes because they kept stopping and going south. Most of the planes you can see and are flying that low are usually going west toward Ontario or LAX. The two front lights were closer together than the third light.

The third light seemed like it was on look out. It was way behind. I started thinking they could be weather balloons, but how can you explain the third light staying behind while the other two were moving? It seemed pretty weird to me, so I woke up my sister and she saw the same thing. As we saw them go south they suddenly disappeared.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

  1. Super Bowl Sunday 2012 I was at a gas station in Walnut Creek California and three other people were staring into the sky at about 8pm at night. I looked up to see three hovering orange lights in an acute triangle form. There was no sound and they stayed perfectly still. I watched it for a few minutes then one by one the lights went out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just say them tonight. At first I thought they were planets, but too many and they looked curved and a little circular. Hard to explain, but were really bright but suddenly dimmed when the heli's came into the Trauma Center. I live by Loma Linda Hospital

    ReplyDelete