Saturday, March 26, 2011

Star Like Light And Shooting Stars Observed West Of London Ontario

Date: March 25, 2011
Time: 10:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Spherical.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Last night, the 25th, I was the only witness to similar events from about 10:00 pm, and here I confess that I was glued to the view of the southwestern sky as I darted in and out, until about 2:00am. Oddly enough, this light didn't move across the sky in a star like fashion, but pretty much remained low in the same spot in the sky.

I also saw what I think were two shooting stars to the left or rather south and then to the west of the light. I don't know if these events are related as they appeared to be quite normal looking shooting stars in that they shot downward at a believable angle, and not straight up from the ground as I have observed a few times over the Komoka Provincial Park.

I hope this might be of interest to yourself and perhaps prove to be reassuring to the person who had the sighting over Delaware on the 7th of March. Thank you for your time and consideration and all the best to you and yours.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment