Saturday, March 26, 2011

Strobe Lights Observed Over Waihee Hawaii

Date: March 13, 2011
Time: Approx: 3:30 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 6
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Pulsating strobe.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: We were camping with family and friends down Waihee beach, the old dairy. Some of us had a few drinks while we were playing cards.

At approximately 3:00am, myself and my good friend decided to cast our fishing poles out while everyone was already fast asleep. About 3:30am my friend tells me, "look at the stars, it looks funny". My friend is Samoan, so his English is not the best.

I looked over Kapuna point and see these bright white pulsating strobe lights. It was dark, but the lights were long and it was moving. We were in awe. We managed to wake up 6 of our family members who witnessed the lights. The lights moved towards us then over the ocean where it disappeared.

Minutes later a second strobe of lights appeared and followed a the same path. I called 911 to report the sightings twice. A police officer called my phone approximately an hour later and stated that he checked the area but nothing was seen. From the six of us seen it, three does not drink and was sober during the sighting.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment