Thursday, March 24, 2011

Red/Orange Objects Moved Quickly Over Cobourg Ontario

Date: March 24, 2011
Time: 1:30 a.m. - 4:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2 people + 2 dogs who did not like what was in the sky.
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Circular, sparky, but orange/red colour.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I saw something in the sky tonight. I have built telescopes and know some astronomy. What I saw tonight was strange. It's not Mars, I don't think. But what I saw in the sky is a different red/orange, and it moved quickly 2 times....and it is not a satellite nor a plane or even meteorite. I live north of Cobourg, Ontario Canada.

Let me know if you know anything about this? I'm interested. I shall look up in the sky later evening tomorrow. And still, it does not move like the moon, nor the stars. It hovers. I don't know what it is. (but it can move quickly) Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment