Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Oval Silver Colored UFO Observed Flying Towards Carp Ontario

Date: 1993 or 1994
Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Hwy. 417, near Carp.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: 1

Full Description of Event/Sighting: While driving on Highway 417 from Renfrew to Ottawa one evening, I noticed a silver oval object flying very fast and low over the tree line in front of my car. It crossed the highway and headed in the direction of Carp, Ontario. There was no sound, no lights. It was like nothing I'd ever seen before.

I finally said to my passenger "I don't know how to describe this, but did you see something weird fly over the car a minute ago"? To my surprise she said "yes", but she didn't know how to describe it either. She worked for the military and said that it was not an airplane or helicopter. We both described it as silver, silent and oval shaped.

We decided to go off the highway and head towards Carp to see if we could see it again. There was nothing to see in that area. The next day I contacted the local police to see if anyone else had called in the description. They said no. I've never forgotten this incident because it was so unusual. For some reason I was searching the internet today and came across a UFO reporting sight for Canada. Thought I would share my story.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment